Division of Student Affairs

Working Together. Making Things Happen!

Ask The Raptor

Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.

I have a question about my diploma.

Contact the Office of the Registrar for any questions regarding the printing of your diploma such as spelling errors or other incorrect information. Email camreg@camden.rutgers.edu Questions about degree conferral please contact individual school or college: College of Arts and Sciences Web Site The Graduate School Web Site Honors College Web Site University College Web Site School of Business The School of Law

I found this response to be:
not helpful 
only slightly helpful 
clear but incomplete 
clear and complete 

Additional Comments: