Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
Contact the Office of the Registrar for any questions regarding the printing of your diploma such as spelling errors or other incorrect information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org Questions about degree conferral please contact individual school or college: College of Arts and Sciences Web Site The Graduate School Web Site Honors College Web Site University College Web Site School of Business The School of Law
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
3. I have a question about my diploma.
4. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
5. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
6. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
7. When do classes meet?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?