Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
Rutgers University Librarians offer course-integrated library instruction to your classes. Students learn about information resources, research tools, evaluating resources, and the library system and services. The library instructor will consult with you on course assignments, the level of the class, and the content and objectives of the library session. Sessions are held during the regularly scheduled class time. To arrange for a class, contact the instruction coordinator on the campus where your class is being taught, or get in touch with your department liaison. Advance notice of two or more weeks is recommended. For more information, refer to Faculty Services: Library Classes.
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I have a question about my diploma.
3. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
4. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
5. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
6. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
7. When do classes meet?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?