Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
Each student bears a fundamental responsibility for maintaining academic integrity and intellectual honesty in his/her work. Acts of plagiarism, cheating, or other forms of academic dishonesty are treated by the university as disciplinary matters. Procedures for dealing with these matters are set forth in the university Student Disciplinary Hearing Procedures. Full information is available on the Office of Student Judicial Affairs website.
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
3. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
4. I have a question about my diploma.
5. When do classes meet?
6. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
7. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?
10. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?