Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
Dynamic students who are inquisitive, energetic, and highly motivated will benefit from The Honors College at Rutgers-Camden. While strong SAT scores and high school performance are necessary for consideration, such quantitative measures do not guarantee admission to the program. Admission to The Honors College is extremely competitive; only a small portion of the freshman class is considered for admission each year. In addition, both transfer students (particularly Phi Theta Kappa members) and currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students may be admitted to the Honors College should they meet the requisite standards of excellence
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I have a question about my diploma.
3. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
4. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
5. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
6. When do classes meet?
7. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?