Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
Honors students have reserved floors within the residence hall, where they share their ideas and studies with students who have similar interests. The floors have special study rooms with computer and network access, as well as a modern seminar room for guest lecturers and discussions. Each year, approximately one-third of the entering honors students take advantage of this unique opportunity. Honors students also have an exclusive study and meeting room in the Paul Robeson Library.
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
3. I have a question about my diploma.
4. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
5. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
6. When do classes meet?
7. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?