Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
You may consult the course catalog if you plan to transfer to Rutgers University and need assistance with course selection at your current institution. The catalog will provide you with information regarding all of the academic programs at Rutgers University. You will want to take academic courses similar to those taken by Rutgers students. If you plan to transfer to Rutgers from one of the New Jersey county colleges, you should consult the New Jersey Transfer web site. This site enables NJ county college students to view Recommended Transfer Programs (RTP) for the first two years of each Rutgers major and assess the transferability of the courses they are completing at their county college.
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
3. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
4. I have a question about my diploma.
5. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
6. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
7. When do classes meet?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?