Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
ETS requires several weeks to grade your results and then you must allow at least two weeks for a ?match? to occur from the date of submission of your application to us. The scores are electronically submitted once a week. You must submit an application first for the match to occur. You may fax a copy of your scores to the Graduate Admissions Office but your scores will be considered self reported. For most programs official test scores are required once admission is offered.
1. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
2. I have a question about my diploma.
3. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
4. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
5. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
6. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
7. When do classes meet?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?