Ask The Raptor
Ask the Raptor will search a database of Frequently Asked Questions submitted by students, faculty, and staff.
During the Fall and Spring semesters, classes meet one night per week (Monday through Thursday) from 6:00-8:40 and Saturday classes. During the Summer sessions, classes meet three times per week from 6:00-9:40pm, three times per week for 3 1/2 weeks or two times per week for six weeks. For information: http://summer.camden.rutgers.edu/ During the Winterim session, classes meet four times per week from 6:00-9:40pm, two weeks. For detailed information: http://winterim.camden.rutgers.edu/
1. I plan on transferring to Rutgers but need assistance with course selection at my current school. Is there someone that can help me with this?
2. How do I arrange for a library instruction class?
3. My status indicates that official test scores have not been received, but I sent them over a month ago. Where are they?
4. I have a question about my diploma.
5. Are there any special housing arrangements for Honors students?
6. When do classes meet?
7. What type of student is most likely to be accepted in The Honors College?
8. I have a question regarding my bill and my account, who should I contact?
9. Do I need to keep academic integrity and honesty?
10. Do transfer students need to submit a high school transcript?